The Philtranco Privilege Card is a loyalty card for its valued riders. It can be used for Philtranco bus services (Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao), as well as Negros Navigational ferry services (Manila to Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao).
Philtranco have 50 terminals nationwide, it carries more than 2.7 million passenger in a year with an estimated traffic of 50,000 people a day
PhilKARGO is capable of transporting virtually anything. There are more than 300 Philtranco buses plying its nationwide route in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao daily. Philtranco's average bus dispatch is every 10 minutes on the hour, 24 hours a day.
* DOOR TO DOOR – Cargo is picked up at its point of origin (residence, warehouse or office) to consignee’s door.
* TERMINAL TO DOOR – Cargo is delivered to PhilKargo warehouse in Pasay, Cubao or other terminal branches and delivered to consignee’s designated place.
* DOOR TO TERMINAL – Cargo is picked up from the point of origin and forwarded to destination terminal where consignee picks it up at the PhilKargo office or warehouse.
* TERMINAL TO TERMINAL – Cargo is delivered to any PhilKargo terminal and forwarded to the destination terminal where consignee picks it up at the PhilKargo office or warehouse
Philtranco offers charter services.
For outings, conventions, and executives travel in groups - Philtranco offers charter services for all occasions, may it be for business or private trips. We provide personalized services for local or long distance charters and tours in the Philippines. Philtranco charter services offers competitive pricing, professionally trained bus crew, and for our Gold Service coaches, an added service of an onboard steward/stewardess can be arranged.
List of Passenger Terminals
* Pasay City - Main Terminal
* Cubao, Quezon City - Araneta Center Bus Terminal
* Bacoor, Cavite
* Ermita, Manila
* Ortigas Center, Pasig City - SM Megamall (for buses to DMIA)
* Northern Luzon: Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA, Clark, Angeles City)
* Southern Luzon:
o Camarines Norte: Daet, Panganiban
o Camarines Sur: Naga City, Buhi, Iriga City
o Albay: Legaspi City, Tabaco City
o Sorsogon: Pilar, Donsol, Bulan, Sorsogon City
* Panay Island:
o Antique: San Jose
o Ilo-Ilo: Ajuy, Ilo-Ilo City
* Samar Island:
o Samar: Catbalogan City, Calbayog City
* Leyte Island:
o Leyte: Ormoc City, Rawis (near Tacloban City)
o Southern Leyte: Maasin, Silago, Liloan
o Davao City
o Cagayan De Oro City